Clyde & Co’s corporate immigration team provides a full service covering all aspects of commercial immigration. Working alongside the firm’s international employment and pensions teams, we pride ourselves on providing high calibre, innovative and commercially orientated legal advice, finding bespoke solutions to the most complex of problems. In an ever changing legal framework the team successfully unravels red tape to provide welcome green light. We support a number of large international clients and advise on the full spectrum of inward to the UK immigration issues including applications regarding:
- Sponsor Registration under Tiers 2 and 5 of the Points Based System (PBS) and Ancillary Audit Advice;
- Leave under Tier 1 (General), (Investor), (Entrepreneur) and (Exceptional Talent) PBS;
- Leave under Tier 2 (General) including the Permanent Annual Quota and Tier 2 (ICT) PBS;
- The changes to eligibility for Indefinite Leave to Remain;
- Acquisition of British Citizenship;
- Variations of leave to enter/remain;
- Sole Representatives of Overseas Firms;
- EEA Family Permit Applications; and
- Applications for Permanent Residence under the European Regulations.
We also have a successful Global Immigration Group, consisting of our own overseas offices and a long established network of local correspondents, to provide seamless resources and advice for worldwide immigration procedures. For example, our experience includes advising on processes in the USA, India, UAE, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Ghana, Luxembourg, Australia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Germany, Ireland, Russia and Nigeria.
Our commitment to client care
We are flexible and responsive to our clients’ needs. We make it our business to understand your priorities and commercial requirements. We combine high calibre legal advice with practical common sense and commercial acumen.