The New Jersey office represents the world's largest insurers and reinsurers in a wide variety of insurance coverage matters involving :
- general liability insurance coverage;
- securities class actions;
- professional liability;
- long-tail exposure cases, including asbestos, environmental, chemical exposure, and other toxic torts;
- directors and officers liability;
- product liability claims;
- mass torts;
- construction defect;
- bad faith/extra-contractual claims;
- and other insurance matters.
Our lawyers are renowned for their abilities and skills in litigating large insurance coverage disputes in state and federal courts in the New Jersey and New York region.
In addition to domestic insurance coverage litigation, the New Jersey office has a strong Bermuda form practice. This includes both London and Bermuda-based arbitrations involving pharmaceutical and other product liability cases, as well as directors and officers, securities class actions and other large excess liability matters. Backed by the strength and resources of Clyde & Co's offices around the world, the New Jersey team of insurance specialists is uniquely poised to handle most every coverage issue of its domestic and international insurance clients.