UK-Tanzania investment forum: showcasing strategic investment opportunities in Tanzania
Thursday, March 31, 2022
16.30 - 19.30
London, The St Botolph Building
Projects & Construction
Following the success of the Tanzania-UK business forum in November 2021, we are delighted to be hosting representatives from the Government of Tanzania and the British High Commission Dar es Salaam at Clyde & Co’s London office. This event will highlight the multitude of investment opportunities available in Tanzania for UK companies.
We will be joined by key representatives from the Government of Tanzania, the UK Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Tanzania and major international corporates and advisors already operating on the ground.
This is an in-person event organised by the British High Commission Dar es Salaam and hosted by Clyde & Co, spaces are limited so please register to join early to avoid disappointment.
The panel will include senior representatives from Kabanga Nickel, Above Ground Advisory, Tanzania Investment Centre and Zanzibar Investment Promotion Agency.
- 16:30: Arrival and networking tea / coffee
- 17:00: Welcome and opening remarks
- Keynote Speech – UK Trade Envoy to Tanzania
- Key note speech - Prof. Godius Kahyarara, Permanent Secretary, Ministry Investment, Industry and Trade for Tanzania
- Key note speech - Dr. Habiba Hassan Omar, Permanent Secretary, Economy and Investment Zanzibar
- 17:20: Key challenges and opportunities of doing business in Tanzania – Clyde & Co
- 17:30: Panel session: Tanzania Investment Opportunities
- 18:00: Q&A
- 18:30: Wrap up and closing remarks
- 18:45: Networking drinks
- 19:30: Close