Global insurance M&A activity at a four-year high; number of deals up 10% in 2019
Like other parts of the world, Middle East economies have been impacted by COVID-19, with certain sectors taking the biggest hit. Deal activity in the region has nevertheless proved resilient, with increasing evidence indicating that investor confidence is getting back on track.
In this webinar, Clyde & Co and SS&C Intralinks, with the participation of Deloitte Middle East, explore the latest trends driving the Middle East M&A market. Having analysed recent regional data, our panel of M&A experts share key insights on the latest transactions, sectors of interest and best practices for deal-making in the region.
- COVID-19: impact on deal volume & deal value
- Changing aspects and drivers for M&A dealmaking
- Key sectors and jurisdictions to watch
- UAE & KSA: leading jurisdictions during COVID-19
- 2021 deal activity outlook
- Naji Hawayek, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Roshanak Bassiri Gharb, Senior Associate, Clyde & Co
- Sam Surrey, Partner, Deloitte Middle East
- Elizabeth Lim, Senior Market Intelligence Analyst, SS&C Intralinks
- Salma El-Kouche, Account Executive, SS&C Intralinks