COVID-19 Africa: Legal considerations for construction site closures
Insurance & Reinsurance
Africa is seeing a significant pipeline of large-scale projects and the insurance risks involved are increasingly complex and critical for all stakeholders. A large number of projects end up being under-insured and having a comprehensive understanding of risk, allocation and coverage early on in the cycle can potentially save stakeholders from important losses or claims.
In this webinar, Clyde & Co, the African Legal Support Facility and a panel of insurance experts explore the key insurance risks to manage when undertaking major projects in Africa. They share key insights on the coverage and risk issues to consider when insuring large projects on the continent, current market trends and other factors that may impact stakeholders across Africa.
- Peter Kasanda, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Mehdi Oomar, Legal Counsel, African Legal Support Facility
- Cheikh Tidiane Diagne, Underwriter, MIGA
- Tusekile Kibonde, Resident Underwriter, African Trade Insurance Agency
- Rupert Weterings, CEO, Allied Insurance Brokers