Our Global Financial Institutions and D&O Roadshow will be back in Asia Pacific in March 2019.
Members of Clyde & Co's global D&O and FI team invite you to a seminar in March 2019 focussing on the key liability and coverage issues in D&O and FI insurance.
Our Hong Kong office will be hosting two sessions on 11 and 12 March 2019. The first session will be followed by drinks while the second session will be a lunchtime session.
|Monday, 11 March 2019||4pm to 6pm (followed by drinks)|
|Tuesday, 12 March 2019||12pm to 2pm (with lunch)|
The coverage panel will take a comparative look at key coverage issues across these markets and consider the different ways in which the markets operate.
The liability panel will examine the liability landscape for D&O and FI claims, including discussion on emerging exposures, and the regulatory and litigation environments.
We are also hosting other sessions across the Clyde & Co. network in Asia Pacific. For the full APAC Roadshow schedule, please see below.
Full Asia Pacific Roadshow schedule
- Sydney: Tuesday, 5 March 2019
- Melbourne: Wednesday, 6 March 2019
- Brisbane: Thursday, 7 March 2019
- Perth: Friday, 8 March 2019
- Hong Kong: Monday, 11 March 2019 and Tuesday, 12 March 2019
- Beijing: Wednesday, 13 March 2019
- Singapore: Thursday, 14 March 2019 and Friday, 15 March 2019
If you have any questions or are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org