We will be publishing industry predictions looking ahead to 2020 from our global Projects & Construction practice throughout this week.
- Ben Cowling and Geoff White predict that the Saudi Government's new Government Tenders & Procurement Law will create a favourable market for construction projects in 2020. Read their full prediction here.
- Jon Howes predicts that the continued development of the middle class in South East Asia will encourage infrastructure investment in the region. Read his full prediction here.
- Stephen Jurgenson predicts that the drop in the LNG price will continue the trend of LNG import projects being announced and developed. Read his full prediction here.
- Chris Leadbetter predicts that 2020 will see more torts in courts for construction cases. Read his full prediction here.
- Liz Jenkins predicts that the pressure will grow on the UK Government to find a successor to PFI and PF2 successor in 2020. Read her full prediction here.
- Alon Meyerov predicts that South Africa's Integrated Resource Plan will prompt energy sector reform in the country. Read his full prediction here.