- 1981 our Hong Kong office was founded
The Hong Kong office offers a seamless service to clients in Hong Kong and across the Asia Pacific region through working closely with the firm's network of offices, in particular the Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai and Singapore offices.
The Hong Kong practice undertakes a sector focused approach, committed to unravelling complexity and steering our clients through the diverse legal and commercial challenges they face. Our core sectors include: insurance and reinsurance, professional practices, aviation, marine, construction and trade. Our clients consist of multinational corporations, insurers and reinsurers, financial institutions, regulatory bodies, trading houses, airlines, developers, contractors, oil and gas companies, charterers, ship owners, P&I clubs, government organisations and NGOs.
Our lawyers are multilingual and qualified to practise law in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, England and Wales, the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
- Employer of Choice in China and Hong Kong 2015
- Asian Legal Business (ALB)
- ALB Hong Kong Shipping Law Firm of the Year 2014
- Asian Legal Business
- Insurance Law Firm of the Year China 2013
- Asian-MENA Counsel In-House Community Awards
- Chambers China Awards - Insurance
- Chambers China Awards 2013