The UK has left the EU and a future partnership agreement has been announced, providing a path forward for relations between the UK and EU.
As you and your business prepare to navigate the post-Brexit landscape after months and years of uncertainty, we provide practical insight, analysis and commentary tailored to your sector.
Among the topics we consider include:
- Managing disputes in a post-Brexit world
- Changes to governing data protection law and how businesses can address data exposures
- The impact on public procurement processes and the supply chain, investment and labour issues for infrastructure projects
- The challenges facing the aviation sector in the transition to a new UK-EU air transport relationship
- Future immigration policy and how companies can respond to it
For advice on Brexit-related legal queries, please get in touch with us here.
Latest Quick Reads
With the clock ticking down to Brexit, the time for division, uncertainty and inaction is over: politicians need to come together to deliver a deal that works, and businesses can no longer afford to wait to plan and strategise. Click here to view our 2018 report.View report
Our Brexit team
Rob Lawson KC
Dr. Henning Schaloske
Tom van der Wijngaart