Lisa is an associate in the Middle East Employment team based in our Dubai office. She has over four years experience with a particular focus on employment law and immigration issues in the region.
Lisa is advising clients in their day-to-day employment questions as well as on large-scale projects in the Middle East and Africa region (including UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar). She is further covering onshore UAE and the country’s freezones, including the Dubai International Financial Centre and Abu Dhabi Global Market.
Lisa is a qualified lawyer in Germany and has obtained an LL.M. with distinction from Middlesex University Dubai in 2020.
- Advising ADMO Lifestyle Holding Limited (ADMO) on their JV with Addmind, launching a new global lifestyle vertical Alpha-Mind. Alpha Mind is a UAE-based JV company that owns and manages a global portfolio of experiential lifestyle, food and beverage (F&B), and entertainment brands, created and developed by Addmind. Its portfolio currently comprises seven iconic names – CLAP, Bar Du Port, ONGAKU, Babylon, Sucre, Alma Bar, and Iris (including the Iris Beach House hotel brand). ADMO was established in 2022 as a JV between Alpha Dhabi Holding PJSC (ADX: ALPHADHABI) and Monterock International Limited.
- Advising noon on its AED 1.23 billion (USD 335.2 million) acquisition of Namshi from Emaar Malls.
- Assisting a stocklisted entity with recruiting their first employees in the UAE, including preparing the required documentation and advising on immigration aspects
- Advising an industrial company in updating its policies and employment contract to reflect the new labour law
- Advising Arabian Contracting Services Company (Al Arabia), a Saudi listed company, on its SAR 1.05 billion acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Faden Media and Advertising Company (Faden Media)
- Assisting clients in producing the required documentation to adapt to the UAE’s new working week