Olga is an experienced litigator and provides advice and representation before French state courts and Arbitral tribunals (ICC and CAMP), including assisting clients through Alternative Dispute Resolution in its different forms and multijurisdictional disputes.
Olga's commercial litigation practice includes most aspects of trading activity encompassing sale and distribution, carriage and logistics, product liability and industrial risks.
Over the years Olga has developed an expertise in the field of insurance law, both marine (cargo and commodities, general and war risks) and non-marine (property, liability, A&H).
Olga's in-depth knowledge of marine risks and maritime law, including admiralty and shipbuilding, has led her to assist and advise domestic and international clients.
Olga advises clients in French, English and Russian.
She was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2006 after obtaining an LLM in International & Comparative Business Law from London Guildhall University and a Master of Laws in International Private Law from the University of Strasbourg.
Insurance & Reinsurance
- Advising on coverage issues of consequential damages under property insurance policies in the context of the Covid-19 epidemic
- Representing and advising insurers in the context of disputes with insurance intermediaries
- Advising on coverage under insurance schemes combining French & English and French & Russian legislation
- Representing insurers in pursuing and defending claims arising from various lines of insurance business such as Accident & Health, Product and General Liability, Property & Casualty
- Advising on coverage of commodities' risks (seizure, large material loss, international fraud)
Marine, Air & Transportation
- Assisting and advising South Korean and French shipyards in the context of shipbuilding / latent defect litigations
- Representing and advising cargo owners / insurers in the aftermath of the major marine vents (capsizing, fire, etc. leading to General Average declaration) and cargo disputes (marine, air, CMR)
- Representing and advising shipowners in the context of marine employment disputes
- Assisting airlines in the wake of airplane crashes in Africa and Russia
- Drafting logistics (carriage, storage and freight forwarding) contracts
- Advising on regulatory requirements in a context of setting-up of a freight forwarding company
- Representing and assisting freight forwarders and carriers in the context of cargo disputes (storage, road carriage)
- Representing and advising fertilizer dealers in the context of multijurisdictional disputes
- Representing an American beverage company in a series of distribution contract disputes
- Representing and advising Japanese manufacturing companies in a context of product liability disputes (automobile recall, alleged latent defect of consumer and non-consumer goods)
- Representing a potential investor in a commercial sponsorship dispute