Lee's practice covers a wide range of areas including domestic and cross-border transactional work, investment and emerging market strategies (including local establishment), M&A, private equity, complex joint venture agreements and restructurings as well as general commercial work.
Lee regularly advises both international and domestic clients on a variety of corporate and regulatory matters throughout the MENA region.
Lee is admitted to practice as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Advising Thomson Reuters on its acquisition of Zawya LLC, a UAE based online intelligence platform operating throughout the MENA region.
- Advising Atos Origin on the regional aspects of its global acquisition of Siemens IT solutions and services business.
- Advising Gulf Healthcare International LLC on its regional restructuring including an investment by JP Morgan, several acquisitions in the UAE and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Advising NASDAQ listed Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) on its acquisition of software company Professional Application of Computers Company WLL in Kuwait.
- Advising PwC on the restructuring of its operations across 15 jurisdictions within the Middle East and North Africa, this involved a number of entities and highly complex ownership, regulatory governance and operational issues.
- Advising Gulf Cyro Holdings, the largest manufacturer of industrial gases in the Gulf Region on the sale of a 30% stake to Investcorp.