James (Jamie) Sanders represents insurers in complex, high-stakes insurance coverage litigation, with an emphasis on long-tail environmental and toxic tort claims. He has also represented companies in commercial litigation and defended insurers against bad faith claims.
Jamie was recognized as an Illinois Rising Star in insurance for the 2015 edition of Super Lawyers Magazine.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh and Eighth Circuits
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia, 2006. Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review.
- B.A., magna cum laude, University of Georgia, 2003
- Board Member, Children’s Research Junior Board Foundation
- Member, Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation