Jamie Sanders represents insurers in complex, high-stakes insurance coverage litigation, with an emphasis on long-tail environmental and toxic tort claims, as well as bad faith claims. He also represents companies in commercial litigation and contractual disputes. Jamie has acted as trial and appellate counsel in both insurance and non-insurance matters.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh and Eighth Circuits
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia, 2006. Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review.
- B.A., magna cum laude, University of Georgia, 2003