We are at the forefront of legal advice in the space and satellite litigation sector
The space and satellite market continues to grow with significant developments in the insurance law field. Clyde & Co remains at the forefront of this expansion advising insurers and reinsurers on both contentious and non-contentious aviation matters.
We are proud to be one of the very few firms that handle high-profile and complex satellite and space issues ranging from a Space Shuttle loss to delayed launch or in-orbit anomalies and losses.
Within the space and satellite sector, we focus on litigation, regulatory issues, policy wordings, and coverage disputes and can. Our aviation lawyers also advise on corporate, commercial and finance matters to support your aerospace business needs.
Our experience in the space and satellite market:
- Launch includes launch agreements, launch service contracts and other satellite transactional matters
- Satellite and other space or launch, equipment construction
- Pre-placement insurance drafting and risk review for complex systems
- Contractualreviews. We advise on disputes regarding commissioning and payload performance
- Various reinsurance and insurance disputes concerning in-orbit anomalies
- Launch, launch failures and anomalies including mis-located orbital insertions pre-separation, and damage
- Damage to third parties resulting from satellite launch services