Shane Calendar focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation, counselling and monitoring. Shane provides representation to domestic and international insurance carriers in a wide variety of complex insurance coverage arenas, including commercial general liability, excess liability, professional liability, directors and officers liability and long-tail environmental claims.
Prior to joining Clyde, Shane worked as an associate at a highly regarded New Jersey-based law firm practicing insurance coverage and defense in the New York/New Jersey area. Shane also served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Susan L. Reisner, Presiding Judge, Appellate Division, in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- J.D., magna cum laude, Rutgers School of Law, Newark, 2012
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 2007
- Co-Author, "Late Notice Under 'Claims Made' Policy," in The Insurance Coverage Law Bulletin, May 2016