He has a particular speciality in advising on collective redundancies, having advised a national newspaper on a complex restructuring and the associated union consultation, worked on the redundancy programmes which followed two major investment banking mergers and managed a leading case on the law of collective redundancies in the Tribunal and EAT.
Nick also frequently advises on the employment aspects of outsourcing and insolvency-related and other corporate transactions, and regularly speaks at internal and external seminars.
- Commercial Litigation & ADR
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Data Protection & Privacy: Data Breach, Response & Recovery
- Data Protection & Privacy: HR Data Management
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Dispute Resolution
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Employment & Advisory
- Regulatory & Investigations
- Regulatory & Investigations: Financial Services & Insurance