COVID-19: Return to the workplace - a practical guide to key issues employers may face
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
12.00 - 13.00
Employment, Pensions & Immigration
Overview & Audience
This webinar, aimed at HR professionals and in-house employment lawyers, will offer expert practical advice around issues which employers are currently facing and what might come next, in light of the government’s autumn and winter plan for England.
Whether preparing for a full return to the workplace, new hybrid working arrangements or full time home working, employers need to recognise the legal and reputational risks around keeping the workplace safe, and dealing with employees who are reluctant to adapt to the new environment.
Subjects will include:
- The tribunal landscape
- Return to the office
- Vaccination policy
- Facemasks, testing and social distancing measures - what is reasonable?
- What do you do when an employee reports a positive test?
- Hybrid working
- Implementing a hybrid working policy
- Dangers of paying lip service to flexible working requests
- Can you require a pay reduction in exchange for granting a flexible working request?
- Contractual and policy changes arising out of Covid