The Covid-19 pandemic: What to expect in February 2021 and planning for spring, summer and beyond
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
14.00 - 15.00
Employment, Pensions & Immigration
Overview & Audience
The pandemic and its huge impact on employers, employees and the workplace continues. But companies and HR departments also need to look ahead and plan for the future - to ensure that businesses are best placed to come out of this period of immense disruption for everyone.
This webinar is aimed at HR professionals and in-house employment lawyers and will enable you to lift your head from the day-to-day issues, and to reflect on your own business planning for the future "post pandemic" world. You will have the benefit of our experience, and all of the issues and planning that we are involved in.
- A review of the restrictions at the time of our webinar, and their impact on workplaces
- Consideration of the timing of restrictions reducing, and workplaces being able to plan for a return to "normal", or a "new normal"
- Discussion around what can be done to assist in a return to "normal"; from testing to vaccinations, and the legal and practical issues around them
- A review of the culture of flexibility that the pandemic has fuelled – from home-working, to flexibility around working arrangements and hours of work, and consideration of what we may see continuing
- Discussion of the common issues we are seeing, from changes to contracts, restructurings, and redundancies connected to the pandemic – and the practical and legal issues around them