Popular search terms
Click each term for related articles
Overview & Audience
We are delighted finally to be back in person in Rotterdam after a two year break! We hope that you can join us for a seminar covering a wide range of sector focussed topics and presentations from a number of jurisdictions - and importantly to catch-up over afternoon tea and drinks.
Presentations from our industry specialists in our offshore, construction and dispute resolution teams will include the following topics:
· Decarbonisation of Marine Assets in the Offshore and Renewables Sector
· Drones Offshore - The future is here
· USA: Jones Act – things you may and things you may not have known
· Offshore Contracting - English Law Update
· Dispute Resolution by Adjudication
· Contracting Vessels – trips and slips, especially in a tightening market
· APAC - Lessons from operating and contracting in the offshore renewable sector
· The EU Emissions Trading Scheme - how it may effect owners, charterers and operators
· Vive le Vent! - Update on Offshore Wind, France
· Supply chain issues – key practical points to consider when entering into new arrangements
· Offshore & Renewables Contracting under German Law
· Long Covid? Managing the impacts of supply chain disruption
· HSE – Enforcement and regulatory trends, investigations and ‘legal privilege’
· Offshore Construction & Renewables – Opportunities in Mexico and the key points for your commercial colleagues before they commit!
Attendance at the seminar, refreshments, and car parking at the Hotel New York, are complimentary. Parking must be reserved in advance, and so if you need a parking space, simply let us know when replying to this message.
Continuing Legal Education: You may be able to claim training points for attending. We will be happy to provide written confirmation of your attendance and details of the seminar.
We very much hope you can make it!