On-demand webinar: Getting back to business
Webinar 19 May 2022 19 May 2022
Health & Wellbeing
Join our Employment team for a practical and lively one hour webinar looking at the common issues employers are facing as we return to the workplace post pandemic and the changes that have taken place during COVID.
- As employees are being asked to return to work in the office, what are the main legal issues that arise?
- What do you do if an employee refuses to stay away from work when sick, or refuses to follow other Covid-related rules in your workplace?
- What recent developments in discrimination law should employers know about?
- Can employers be liable for the "bad" actions of employees who are on a "frolic" of their own?
- What are the pitfalls of a disciplinary investigation and how can employers avoid them?