Gabriella is an Associate in the Energy, Marine and Natural Resources Group with experience advising clients on a variety of commercial disputes.
Gabriella’s experience includes marine, commodities and fraud disputes in both High Court litigation and arbitration.
- Acting for clients in the infrastructure and engineering sector on a multimillion-pound claim in the High Court regarding damage caused to sub-sea power cables.
- Advising a client on a FOSFA arbitration for the alleged breach of various international commodities contracts.
- Acting for a high-net-worth individual in a High Court claim which sought to set aside a judgment on the basis of fraud.
- Representing clients during the course of Serious Fraud Office investigations.
- Advising a client involved in commodities trading in relation to a breach of contract dispute in an arbitration under the ICC rules.