Dominic is an Associate in the London tax practice. He advises on a wide range of UK tax matters, including corporate transactions, inward investment to the UK, employment and real estate tax issues across a number of different industries.
He also has experience advising on tax planning and corporate structuring issues.
Dominic trained at the firm before qualifying as a solicitor in 2022.
- Corporate restructuring – advising a UK corporate group on the tax consequences of its planned restructuring and the application of various individual and corporate tax reliefs.
- Corporate transactions – advising both buyers and sellers across a number of sectors and jurisdictions in relation to company share and asset sales.
- Real estate – advising large UK retailers on a variety of tax issues relating to their portfolio of leases, including the construction industry scheme, SDLT and VAT.
- Employment – advising employers on a wide array of tax issues ranging from employee incentive schemes to the tax treatment of settlement agreements.
- Aviation – advising international airlines on the UK tax implications of aircraft transactions.