Bunker Quality Claims Webinar
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
16.00 - 17.00
Clyde & Co and Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration are delighted to announce that we are jointly hosting a webinar focusing on bunker quality claims.
This session will provide insights on bunker quality issues from different industry perspectives including from a bunker supplier, shipping company and surveyor, as well as providing insight and guidance on legal and dispute resolution issues.
Our panel, moderated by Gabian Chew (Senior Editor at Manifold Times), will feature the following industry experts:
- Paul Collier, Senior Associate at Clyde & Co
- Choong Sheen Mao, Director at Equatorial Marine Fuel Management Services
- Jens Maul Jørgensen, Director of Bunkers and Risk Management, Oldendorff Carriers GmbH & Co. Kg.
- Douglas Raitt, Global Fuel Oil Bunker Analysis Service Manager at Lloyd’s Register
- Punit Oza, Executive Director at Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration
Should you have any queries please email us at email@example.com.