Quarterly Update Arbitration & Litigation 02/2023
Market Insight 24 July 2023 24 July 2023
Asia Pacific, Middle East, UK & Europe
We are delighted to share with you our second issue of our Quarterly Update Arbitration & Litigation for this year.
In this issue of our Quarterly Update Arbitration & Litigation, you will find once more reports on current topics and developments in the field of Arbitration & Litigation as well as the further series of our comparative law articles. In particular:
- Germany more attractive as a place of arbitration? The German Federal Ministry of Justice plans a reform of the German Arbitration Law
- Update on measures faced by foreign investors in Russia
- Business protection: Tax Liability Insurance and Arbitration for effective risk management
- The approach of the French courts to violations of international public policy: Cour de cassation pinpointing recent developments and trends
- The approach of courts in England & Wales to violations of international public policy
- The annulment of arbitral awards for violation of international public policy under Spanish law
- Public policy challenges to arbitration awards in the United Arab Emirates
- Full, Partial or Plausibility Review? – Public Policy and the Level of Scrutiny Applied by German Courts
- Green light for enforcement of investor-state arbitration award in Australia
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback. So, if you have any questions, ideas or comments or want to subscribe for the future issues write us here: Arbitration.Germany@clydeco.com.