Pakhi is a senior associate in the International Trade & Transportation team based in Clyde & Co's Dubai office. Pakhi has extensive experience in advising clients in connection with a wide variety of cross border aviation transactions, including leasing, sale and purchase, portfolio trading and financing.
Prior to moving to Dubai, Pakhi spent ten years with a leading aviation finance firm, during which time she worked in Singapore and Delhi. Pakhi was also seconded with a major operating lessor where she gained experience on a range of complex aviation matters involving operators in Singapore, Indonesia, India, Taiwan, South Africa and the PRC.
- Acting for lenders on the restructuring several JOLCO financings during the insolvency of an Asian flag carrier.
- Advising a major international operating lessor on the sale and leaseback of six Airbus A330-900neo aircraft to the flag carrier of Indonesia, Garuda Indonesia.
- Advising an international operating lessor on the transfer of leases to a closed-end fund which had raised equity capital from Japanese institutional investors and a secured debt financing from an internationally recognized bank.
- Advising a major international operating lessor on the sale and novation of portfolio of aircraft to a US listed investment fund.
- Advising an Irish-Chinese leasing company on the financing and lease of an A320 to Laudamotion GmbH
- Advising a French leasing company on the lease of three A330 aircraft to a leading long-haul low-cost airline operating in the Asia-Pacific region and advising on the sale of one of the aircraft to an American leasing company.
- Advising Japanese financial institution on the JOL financing of three Airbus A320 aircraft for a Japanese operator on the acquisition and lease back of seven A320 aircraft to a Philippine low-cost carrier.
- Advising a German bank on the financing of a purchase-and-leaseback transaction for a leading Chinese aircraft leasing company of one (1) Airbus A320NEO aircraft and one (1) Airbus A320-200 aircraft, on operating lease to a Colombian and Chinese operator.
- Advising on registration and deregistration procedures in Singapore in connection with the transfer of title of three A320 aircraft on lease to a Singaporean operator.