Ryan Iglesias is an associate attorney representing liability and excess coverage matters involving insurance, financial and professional disputes. Ryan has analyzed and monitored claims, interpreted coverage documents, and advised on potential exposures to the world’s leading reinsurers, insurers, and their insureds.
Ryan received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science and History from Rutgers University, and his law degree from St. John’s University School of Law. While pursuing his law degree, Ryan was the Executive Notes and Comments Editor for the New York International Law Review. At St. John’s, he also served as Founder and Chairmen for the Diversity and Inclusion Committee. During law school, Ryan served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Joseph F. Bianco of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2021. Chief Judge Edward D. Re Commencement Award; Executive Notes and Comments Editor, New York International Law Review; Associate Managing Editor, Commercial Division Online Law Report; C. Bainbridge Smith Scholarship; Dean’s List; Chairman & Founder, The Committee on Diversity and Inclusion of the Student Bar Association; Chairman & Co-Founder, Affinity Group Alliance; Chairman & Co-Counsel, First Generation Professionals; Vice President, Student Bar Association; Member, Dean’s Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion; Founding Member, Diversity and Inclusion Committee of the New York International Law Review; Vice President of External Affairs, International Law Students Association.
- B.A., Rutgers University, 2017, Dean’s List.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- “The Anti-Racism Project,” St. John’s Law Magazine, Fall 2020
- “A Jury Verdict: Now What?” New York Law Journal (online), December 13, 2019