Christian Johnson focuses his litigation practice on aviation, maritime and insurance coverage.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Christian was an associate for Mattioni, Ltd. in Philadelphia.
- Pennsylvania (inactive)
- J.D., cum laude, Tulane University Law School, 2011
- L.L.M., Admiralty, Tulane University Law School, 2012. First in class. Three judicial clerkships and worked as a law clerk in two local New Orleans firms.
- B.S., Psychology - minor in business, University of Oregon, 2005
- California State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States