Nisha is a Senior Associate in the corporate team in our Dubai office. Nisha specialises in international and domestic M&A transactions, joint ventures and partnerships, corporate restructurings, foreign direct investment transactions and general corporate advisory work. Nisha has acted for investors, buyers, sellers and targets in a wide range of sectors both nationally and internationally.
Nisha joined the Dubai office in 2018. Prior to moving to the Middle East, Nisha worked at an international law firm in the UK. Nisha is qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Advising noon on its AED 1.23 billion (USD 335.2 million) acquisition of Namshi from Emaar Malls.
- Advising IVI Middle East Fertility on the disposal of 100% of its regional operations to leading Middle East alternative asset manager, Gulf Capital, for over USD100m.
- Advising Global Fashion Group on the sale of its remaining 47% stake in Namshi to majority shareholder, Emaar Malls, for all cash consideration of approximately USD129.5m.
- Advising Thai Plaspac Public Company Limited on the acquisition of an 89% stake in Sun Packaging Systems (FZC), a UAE based manufacturer and exporter of integrated packaging solutions.
- Advising a leading global consultancy firm on a bespoke structure to acquire certain assets of a UAE based entity, as part of its "hire and acquire" growth and development strategy.
- Advising the company and majority shareholder of a UAE based grocery shopping application on the company's first round fundraising and shareholders’ agreement.
- Advising a prominent Middle Eastern based construction and project development company on a major group restructuring and change of local partner.
- Advising a leading UAE based tobacco distributor on its commercial distribution and joint venture agreements across the GCC.
- Advising an explosives manufacturing company listed on the Euronext Stock Exchange on its partial disposal of shares and on-going investment in a major explosives company based in Ras Al Khaimah.