Alwyn advises on corporate matters, working with clients operating in the energy, financial services, healthcare, infrastructure, insurance, retail and consumer goods, and technology sectors.
- Advising a global investment fund on the acquisition of a local UAE subsidiary.
- Advising a money exchange on the acquisition of another money exchange in the UAE.
- Advising a social networking and entertainment platform on UAE law, in relation to their initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Advising a group of companies operating in the oil & gas, manpower supply and catering sectors in the UAE on the reorganisation and restructuring.
- Advising the sponsors, (KEPCO, Kyuden and EDF) as UAE counsel on the USD 3.8 billion transaction between Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (ADNOC) and Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA) for a first of its kind subsea transmission network in the MENA region.
- Advising the sponsors in relation to a project involving the development and construction of an independent water treatment and transportation system (including pipelines, pumping station and distribution) in the region.
- Advising a large, diversified investment group headquartered in the UAE operating in the healthcare, food, retail, and education sectors in relation to the company’s financial restructuring.