Aaron advises on cross-border transactions in the energy, renewables, infrastructure sectors. Aaron also has experience in corporate and general commercial transactions including advising on both technology and commercial procurement transactions.
Aaron obtained his law degree from City, University of Law and a Master of Laws from UC Berkeley School of Law with a focus on information technology. Aaron is also admitted to the English Bar. Aaron is fluent in English and Malay and proficient in Mandarin Chinese.
- A Middle Eastern public service infrastructure company in connection with the development and construction of a water desalination plant.
- A Middle Eastern government authority in relation to the procurement of two large scale IWPPS.
- The investment arm of a Singapore conglomerate in relation to its proposed investment into a Singapore-US subsea cable company in relation to the construction of the first submarine cables connecting North America and South East Asia.
- A multinational ride-hailing company in relation to the due diligence of their IP assets as part of its pre-IPO preparation on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange.
- A British multinational tobacco company in relation to formulating its outsourcing strategy for certain key functions.
- A Dutch multinational cold logistics company in relation to its expansion plans to Asia.
- A global private equity firm in connection with its acquisition of one of the largest vertically integrated cancer care provider.
- Advising a private equity fund manager on its proposed investment of a Singapore loyalty platform solutions provider by way of convertible loan notes issued by the company.