Eimhéar has been in the region for over three years and has worked on a wide range of advisory and transactional corporate and commercial matters, including matters relating to foreign direct investment, corporate structuring, mergers and acquisitions, establishing and incorporating companies and regulatory and licensing advice.
She studied in the United Kingdom, where she completed her LLB and postgraduate degree in professional legal studies. She is a solicitor registered in Northern Ireland and in England & Wales.
- Advising a multinational logistics company on its expansion into, and operations in the UAE.
- Advising a construction sector client on the proposed acquisition of the majority share capital in a UAE based entity from a UAE National shareholder following changes to the law permitting full foreign ownership of UAE ‘onshore’ companies.
- Advising a multinational client in respect of its redomiciliation from another jurisdiction into the UAE.
- Advising the founders of a global retail merchant on the incorporation of a public limited company in Dubai International Financial Centre.
- Advising a Dubai based oil and gas sector company on a joint venture with an Abu Dhabi based oil and gas sector company.
- Advising a multinational tobacco manufacturer on the laws and regulations governing the manufacturing of tobacco in the UAE, along with the regulatory requirements relating to tax disclosures and returns.
- Assisting with the UAE aspects of a £20 million acquisition of a group of companies including a Dubai branch, including preparing red-flag reports, ancillary documentation and transactional documents in the context of local requirements.
- Assisting the lead global structuring team with the structuring of a merger and acquisition of two multinational private banking groups in relation to local regulatory requirements across the GCC region.