Krishen is an English qualified lawyer and, prior to joining Clyde & Co’s Dubai office in 2021, spent over a decade in London. Krishen is a specialist in corporate / M&A and had advised on a number of significant domestic and cross border transactions, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations. Krishen has worked with clients operating in most business sectors but has a particular focus on technology and high growth businesses.
Krishen was admitted as a Solicitor of the Courts of England and Wales in June 2012 and is fluent in English and Gujarati.
- Advising noon on its AED 1.23 billion (USD 335.2 million) acquisition of Namshi from Emaar Malls.
- Advised BDO LLP on its merger with Moore Stephens LLP to create the fifth largest accountancy and advisory firm in the UK.*
- Advising AIM listed Smartspace Software plc on (i) the sale of its enterprise meeting room management business to Four Winds Interactive LLC (backed by Vista Equity Partners), and (ii) its acquisition of Spaceconnect, an Australian workspace management software business.*
- Advising senior management on their equity participation in connection with the £4.2bn acquisition of Viridor Waste Management by KKR (one of the largest PE backed UK LBOs of 2020).*
- Advising certain members of management on their equity participation in Goldman Sachs-backed Riverstone Living (a £2bn luxury retirement living venture).*
- Advising Telford Homes on its joint venture with SGN (Southern Gas Networks) for its Rotherhithe BTR (build-to-rent) scheme.*
- Advising Harbor Group and ZC Ronogil on its £90m acquisition of The Relay Building (by way of a Dutch share acquisition) from US headquartered alternative investment firm, Angelo Gordon.*
- Advising Vanarama (a leading UK vehicle leasing business with £75m+ turnover) on investments by Pentland Group and Rinkelberg.*
- Advising AIM listed Gaming Realms plc on various share and asset disposals.*
- Advising various technology enabled businesses on Series A/B equity fundraisings.*
- Advising a UK real estate asset manager on two joint ventures (involving Jersey JV vehicles) with Castlelake, a $16.5bn global investment firm.*
- Led the team advising noon on its AED 1.23 billion (USD 335.2 million) acquisition of Namshi from Emaar Malls.
*Experience gained prior to joining Clyde & Co