Chloe is an incident response and privacy and data specialist in Clyde & Co’s Sydney office. Chloe:
- Coordinates the response to large scale data and cyber incidents, managing multi-jurisdictional legal teams, forensic vendors, law enforcement, public relations/communications and internal stakeholders.
- Excels at reporting and communicating recommendations to the C suite, balancing commercial risk with regulatory considerations.
- In the pre and post incident space, Chloe advises on incident preparedness, data risk assessments and APP compliant policies and procedures.
Chloe has extensive experience advising Australian and trans-Tasman businesses on data and privacy risk. Chloe is an active member of the NSW Law Society’s Data and Privacy Committee, and besides her incident response work Chloe has a keen interest in privacy law reform, technology and innovation.
- Advising a global health services provider regarding a major ransomware incident and potential impact to 40,000 affected individuals.
- Advising a well-established aged care charity on data breach reporting rules, and providing guidance on notifying highly vulnerable aged care residents of a data breach.
- Advising an ASX listed Australian headquartered property development company following a data breach involving multiple parties and stakeholders.
- Advising multiple organisations on their response to requests for information made by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner following notification of Eligible Data Breaches under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Preparing a suite of incident preparedness process and policy documents for an Australian headquartered charity.
- Advising ASX listed medical devices technology on vendor privacy risk and drafting contractual terms to ensure vendors comply with privacy laws.