Join us for our Autumn seminar where we will be covering some key topical issues, looking at the upcoming changes to employment law and explaining in practical terms what you need to do to prepare for them.
Why should you attend? Key learning outcomes:
This seminar, which will take place on Tuesday, 12 November 2019, is suitable for HR professionals and in-house lawyers and will help you learn about -
- The changes to employee and worker contracts taking effect in April 2020 and how to prepare for them
- The extension of the off-payroll working rules to the private sector in April 2020
- What's on the horizon for equality and diversity
- New family-friendly protections being introduced, including extending redundancy protection for women and new parents
- Practical points to take from key recent disability discrimination cases
- Dealing with tricky issues around data subject access requests
|6:00pm||Drinks & canapes|
To register to attend this event click below.