- 116 legal staff in Dubai
- 170 legal staff in the MENA region
- 5 offices in the MENA region
Clyde & Co’s first office in the Middle East was established in 1989, following many years of regional client involvement. Today Clyde & Co is one of the largest international law firms in the GCC with around 200 legal staff operating as one unit across offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the UAE; Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, Doha in Qatar; and Tripoli in Libya.
The office provides advice to corporate clients from all over the world on their operations throughout the Middle East and Indian subcontinent. Our approach combines in-depth local expertise and know-how with international law firm standards.
Our dispute resolution team operates a heavyweight contentious practice with extensive regional reach. They have substantial experience in handling a broad swathe of high-profile cases, and have widely recognised competencies in construction, insurance, shipping and employment disputes.
These services are underpinned by our outstanding in-house translation and government liaison services.
Our Dubai office is also active in advising on legal matters relating to India for a diverse base of clients across the region, including foreign and direct investment, M&A and banking. A close relationship with our associate firm in India ensures that a seamless service is delivered.
- MENA Insurance Law Firm of the Year 2016
- MENA Insurance Awards 2016
- Clyde & Co wins at the Asian-MENA Counsel Firm of the Year awards 2015
- ASIAN-MENA COUNSEL
- UAE Client Choice Award
- International Law office (ILO) in association with Lexology 2014
- Firm of the Year’ (UAE)
- Asian-MENA 'Counsel in House Community' Awards 2012
- Construction Law Firm of the Year
- ALB Middle East Law Awards 2012