1 Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4HW, United Kingdom
- Contact details
- T +44 (0) 20 7876 5000
- F +44 (0) 20 7876 5120
- Local time
- 12:40 : 36
From the M25
- Exit the motorway at junction 10 and follow the A3 (s)
- Continue on the A3 for approx 7 miles
- Leave the A3 at the Guildford exit. Go south on the A320 (Stoke Road), passing the Guildford College, and under the railway bridge and continue until you reach the junction with York Road (A246)
- Continue straight over on the A320 and take the first turning on your right (Martyr Road)
- Once on Martyr Road, proceed to the end and take another right-turn. Then finally turn right on to The Bars, where the car park is situated at the end of the road through the iron gates.
- Arriving at Guildford Mainland Station: Leave the station from the main entrance with the car park and taxi rank area to your left, cross Walnut Tree Close at the pelican crossing (the Y Centre will be on the opposite side of the one way system)
- Continue onto Bridge Street and follow this down, over the bridge, passing Tesco Express on your left and the Academy of Contemporary Music on the other side of the road
- Cross over at the pelican crossing towards the Friary Shopping Centre. At the entrance to the shopping centre turn left and follow the path round, passing the entrance to Sanofi, continue round the corner to the next set of pelican lights. Cross here and you will see St Saviour's Church slightly to the left and a lighting shop opposite
- Turn right along Woodbridge Road and pass the small supermarkets on your left. Take the first left into Leapale Lane, continue past the building site
- At the junction with Haydon Place continue opposite and walk up The Bars to the iron gated entrance to Clyde & Co.
- (London Road Station) Exiting London Road Station, turn right onto York Road keep going until you reach the lights at the junction of A320 Stoke Road
- Turn left onto Stoke Road passing Sandfield County Primary School on your right and continue along here for approximately 500 yds
- Clyde & Co is the red bricked building with black metal railings running along it, on your right hand side.
- At the car park barrier, press the reception button for assistance and access. A staircase from the car park will bring you to the front lobby of our offices.