The Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY, 10174, United States
- Local time
- 01:05 : 11
- JFK International airport is approx. 15 miles south east of New York city, appoximate travel time 40 - 60 minutes, (longer at peak hours)
- Newark International airport is approx. 15 miles south west of New York city, approximate travel time 45 minutes
- LaGuardia airport is approx. 8 miles east of New York city, approximate travel time 20 minutes.
- Grand Central station is right next door to the Chrysler Building
- From Penn station: transfer to the S (black) train which takes you directly to 42nd street - Grand Central station. Follow the signs in the subway station for the Chrysler Building.
- 42nd Street - Grand Central serves all Metro-North railroad lines east of the Hudson river.