Aaron Warren focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation. He represents national and regional insurance carriers on sophisticated legal matters involving commercial general liability and personal lines insurance. Aaron frequently handles significant coverage disputes involving an insurance company's duty to defend and indemnify, breach of policy provisions, and bad faith claims. He is experienced handling cases in both state and federal courts, as well as appeals.
In addition to litigation, Aaron regularly drafts coverage opinion letters and advises clients on matters ranging from policy interpretation, claims handling, underwriting and regulatory compliance.
During law school, Aaron was a judicial intern for the Honorable Gill S. Freeman (ret.) in the Complex Business Division of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida.
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2011. Associate Editor, University of Miami Inter-American Law Review.
- B.A., Economics, University of Florida, 2006
- Broward County Bar Association