His team are on the cutting edge of restructuring, contentious and non-contentious insolvency work, including fraud and multi-jurisdictional cases. Andrew acts for insolvency practitioners, private equity houses, banks, asset based lenders and corporates.
Andrew has previously served on the education and conferences committee of R3 and the investigation committee of the Insolvency Practitioners’ Association, one of the recognised professional bodies that regulate the conduct of insolvency practitioners. He is also recognised as a leading practitioner in Who's Who Legal 2019, and as a thought leader in Who's Who Legal: Thought leaders- GIR 2019 for Asset Recovery.
He regularly presents to client groups on up to date legal issues, including the membership of the Insolvency Practitioners’ Association and in house to various asset based lenders.
What they say
- Commercial Litigation & ADR
- Global Recoveries
- Global Recoveries : Commercial Debt Recovery
- Insolvency & Reorganisation
- Insolvency & Reorganisation: Asset Based Lending
- Insolvency & Reorganisation: Contentious & Claims Validation
- Insolvency & Reorganisation: Non-contentious & Consensual Restructuring