Andrew Wanger is a trial lawyer practicing in the area of civil litigation. His practice regularly includes the representation of other legal professionals in malpractice actions, the defense of insurers in complex insurance coverage disputes, and the representation of businesses in contract disputes. Andrew has extensive civil and criminal trial experience, having tried numerous cases to verdict. His practice often involves disputes that are international in scope.
He has handled arbitrations, mediations and trials during his career as a civil litigator. These have included professional liability claims, complex insurance coverage matters including bad faith and contribution actions, 524g asbestos bankruptcy coverage cases, catastrophic tort and wrongful death claims, and numerous breach of contract actions. Andrew frequently represents agri-businesses in California on a variety of contract matters. Andrew previously served as a Deputy District Attorney for Fresno County from 1995-1996.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 1993
- B.S., Political Science, Santa Clara University, 1990
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Editorial Board Member for Strafford Publications, Inc. - Insurance Coverage, 2007-present