Angela is a member of the firm's international arbitration group. She specialises in contentious matters for both company and re/insurer clients. She is very familiar with the rules of a number of the major international arbitration institutions, in particular, the ICC, LCIA and DIAC. She has also advised foreign law firms on the application of international procedural rules such as IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration.
In terms of her insurance and reinsurance practice, Angela acts for re/insurers in the UK and international markets. Her main areas of expertise include property, construction, engineering, general liability, energy and marine. She regularly advises clients on policy coverage, law and jurisdiction, aggregation, subrogation and strategy.
As for her general commercial practice, Angela acts for commercial clients in relation to UK and international contractual and tortious disputes.
Angela has also advised clients on regulatory and corporate matters, including advising on contractual drafting and worldwide regulatory reporting.
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Energy & Natural Resources: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Energy & Natural Resources: Mining & Natural Resources
- Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas
- Insurance: Construction & Engineering
- Insurance: Corporate
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Insurance: Energy
- Insurance: Financial Institutions, Directors & Officers
- Insurance: Marine
- Insurance: Mining, Industrials & Power
- Insurance: Regulatory & Investigations
- Insurance: Reinsurance
- Insurance: Specialty
- Marine: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Marine: Insurance
- Mining & Natural Resources: Dispute Resolution
- Oil & Gas: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Specialty: Fine Art, Specie & Jewellers’ Block
- Specialty: Kidnap & Ransom