Cameron Schlagel defends clients in complex cases involving claims for products liability, wrongful death, and catastrophic injury.
During law school, he served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Kim M. Wardlaw, US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, California, and the Honorable Neil W. Bason, US Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. Upon graduation, Cameron was a law clerk for the Honorable Ernest M. Robles, US Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2017. Editor in Chief, Loyola Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, vols. 39-40. Witkin Award in Property I. Law Review Scholarship. Dean's Service Award. Otto Kaus Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship. Board Member, Loyola Career Services Student Advisory Board.
- B.A., Political Science, Montana State University, 2014
- Orange County Federalist Society
- American Bar Association