Carly Celmer focuses her practice primarily on products liability and premises liability. She represents several global manufacturers in often catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death matters involving manufacturing defect and/or design defect claims. Her clients include tire manufacturers, computer and lithium-ion battery manufacturers, restaurants, retailers, airlines, banks and insurers. Carly's work for Hewlett-Packard has resulted in multiple favorable settlements in cases involving alleged lithium-ion battery fires and a defense verdict in the US District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Carly was selected as a finalist in the Outside Counsel category of the 2018 CLM Professionals of the Year awards. The finalists represent the best of the best in the claims and litigation management industry.
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- The Supreme Court of Florida
- All Florida state courts
- J.D., University of Miami, 2006
- B.S., Florida State University, 2003
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- President of CLM Southern Florida Chapter, Miami
- Chair of the Product Liability Committee
- Co-Chair of the Product Liability Conference Subcommittee
- Co-Director of Education for the CLM Southern Florida Chapter, Miami
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association