He advises on both substantial High Court claims and Employment Tribunal litigation. In particular, he has considerable experience advising on breach of restrictive covenants, duty of fidelity and fiduciary duty issues arising on team moves. Charles also advises extensively on the operation of TUPE on both business sales and changes to the provision of services; restructuring projects; and discrimination related issues.
Charles represents a wide range of clients across a number of industry sectors including insurance, oil & gas, mining, projects and construction, marine, aviation, financial services and retail.
He is a regular speaker and writer on all areas of employment law. Recent articles have appeared in Insurance Day.
- Commercial Litigation & ADR
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Data Protection & Privacy: Data Breach, Response & Recovery
- Data Protection & Privacy: HR Data Management
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Dispute Resolution
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Employment & Advisory