Christina advises and represents international and domestic clients in a wide range of commercial litigation and arbitration matters. She has particular strong experience in insurance disputes, especially in D&O, E&O, PI, product liability and property acting as monitoring, coverage and defence counsel. Christina also has extensive experience in international and domestic litigation and arbitration matters in the areas of construction, international trade and energy. This includes complex cross-border litigation, international arbitration under various rules and applicable laws acting as party representative and secretary of arbitral tribunals and alternative dispute resolution. Admitted to the Dusseldorf chamber of lawyers, Christina is admitted to practice in Germany.
- German legal studies at the University of Münster
- Anglo-American language and law programme at the University of Münster
- Ongoing dissertation on Witness Evidence in Litigation and Arbitration with Professor Dr. Mäsch of Münster
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V. (German Institution of Arbitration)
- DIS 40 - Deutsche Initiative junger Schiedsrechtler