Courtney Pasquariello focuses her practice on insurance coverage litigation and counseling. She has experience in several types of coverage including commercial general liability, umbrella and excess, professional liability and additional insured coverage. Courtney routinely handles all pre-trial litigation activities, including written discovery, motion practice and the negation of settlements.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Courtney was previously an associate with two leading national firms.
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2010
- Articles and Notes Editor for the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- Clinical Intern in the Queen's District Attorney's Office Prosecution Clinic - Domestic Violence Bureau
- Awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future A ward in the Legal Research and Writing
- B.S., Marketing, Carroll School of Management,Boston College, 2007