Daniel Palmer practices in the areas of corporate, commercial insurance and dispute resolution. He focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation and related commercial litigation matters, as well as insurance coverage counseling.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Daniel handled litigation that included commercial litigation, contract disputes and insurance contract interpretation issues. Daniel completed a judicial clerkship in the Superior Court of New Jersey with the Honorable Kimarie Rahill, where he drafted judicial orders and oversaw settlement conferences between parties on civil matters.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law Newark, 2016
- B.A., magna cum laude, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2013
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mercer County, 2018-present
- Chinese Society of Education Training Center, 2011
- Seeing Eye Puppy Raiser Program, 2001-2009