For more than 20 years, David Wagner has handled a wide range of civil litigation matters, including complex products liability cases, mass disaster litigation, class actions, personal injury and wrongful death, negligent security, insurance coverage, complex commercial litigation and appellate cases. David practices in both state and federal courts and has handled appeals before the Third and Fourth District Courts of Appeal, State of Florida.
- US District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- All Florida state courts
- US District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami, 1995
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 1986. Dean's list
- Aviation Insurance Association
- National Business Aviation Association