Henning Schaloske advises in most areas of insurance and reinsurance law, and has extensive experience in litigation as well as domestic and international arbitration (institutional and ad hoc), including corporate and commercial disputes. In arbitration, he is experienced as counsel as well as arbitrator (chairman/sole and party-appointed) and certified with ARIAS Deutschland e.V.
Henning has a particular focus on advising (re)insurers in complex domestic and international claims, either as monitoring, coverage or defence counsel. His specialist areas include financial and professional lines (D&O, E&O, PI, FI), cyber, product liability as well as W&I. Further, Henning stands out in the market with broad experience in reinsurance matters.
Besides claims work, Henning frequently advises on product development across all business lines and in corporate insurance matters, in particular on German and European regulatory, insurance distribution and insurance competition law.
Henning chairs the working group "PI Insurance/Financial Lines" of the Committee Insurance Law of the German Bar Association.
He is recommended as a leading expert for insurance/reinsurance in JUVE, Legal500, Chambers, The Best Lawyers in Germany, Who's Who Legal, and other sources.
- German legal studies and Anglo-American language and law programme at the University of Münster
- Dissertation on the law of co-insurance programmes with Professor Dr Armbrüster, Free University Berlin
- Business studies for lawyers at the Fernuniversität Hagen
- Arias Deutschland e.V.
- DeutscherAnwaltVerein (German Bar Association)
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V. (German Institution of Arbitration)