Henning Schaloske advises in most areas of insurance and reinsurance law, and has extensive experience in litigation as well as domestic and international arbitration (institutional and ad hoc), including corporate and commercial disputes. Admitted to the Düsseldorf chamber of lawyers, he is admitted to practice in Germany. In arbitration, he is experienced as counsel as well as arbitrator (chairman/sole and party-appointed) and certified with ARIAS Deutschland e.V.
Henning has a particular focus on advising (re)insurers in complex domestic and international claims, either as monitoring, coverage or defence counsel. His specialist areas include financial and professional lines (D&O, E&O, PI, FI), product liability, and property matters as well as warranty and indemnity, cyber, and other specialty risks. Further, Henning regularly advises on reinsurance matters. Besides claims work, Henning frequently advises on product development and in matters of insurance regulatory law.
Henning chairs the working group "PI Insurance/Financial Lines" of the Committee Insurance Law of the German Bar Association.
He is recommended as leading expert for insurance/reinsurance in JUVE, Legal500, Chambers Europe, The Best Lawyers in Germany, Who's Who Legal and other directories.
- German legal studies and Anglo-American language and law programme at the University of Münster
- Dissertation on the law of co-insurance programmes with Professor Dr Armbrüster, Free University Berlin
- Business studies for lawyers at the Fernuniversität Hagen
- Arias Deutschland e.V.
- DeutscherAnwaltVerein (German Bar Association)
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V. (German Institution of Arbitration)