Based in Shanghai, Iris leads the employment practice in Asia and works with employment specialists across Asia Pacific and globally. Iris has extensive experience all over Asia advising clients in relation to their international HR project management requirements. This has enabled her to provide both strategic advice and value-add to her clients mostly comprising international companies, and executives from various industry sectors. Her key areas of expertise include employment disputes; transfer and outsourcing; redundancies; trade union/employees representative council involvement; immigration and cross-border secondments; employment contracts and handbooks; social insurance and income tax as well as compliance and trainings.
Iris was previously head of the Asia employment group at another international law firm. Personally recognised as a leading individual for PRC Employment Law by Chambers Asia, Iris is also a board member of the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China and vice chair of their legal and competition working group. She also practised in Germany where she obtained her specialisation in employment law.
- Data Protection & Privacy: HR Data Management
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Dispute Resolution
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Employment & Advisory
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Industrial Relations
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Pensions and Superannuation